- Most participants: Attest that you completed up to 4 improvement activities for a minimum of 90 days.
- Groups with fewer than 15 participants or if you are in a rural or health professional shortage area: Attest that you completed up to 2 activities for a minimum of 90 days.
- Participants in certified patient-centered medical homes, comparable specialty practices, or an APM designated as a Medical Home Model: You will automatically earn full credit.
- Participants in certain APMs under the APM scoring standard, such as Shared Savings Program Track 1 or OCM: You will automatically be scored based on the requirements of participating in the APM. For all current APMs under the APM scoring standard, this assigned score will be full credit. For all future APMs under the APM scoring standard, the assigned score will be at least half credit.
- Participants in any other APM: You will automatically earn half credit and may report additional activities to increase your score.
(see all the activities here https://qpp.cms.gov/mips/improvement-activities )